Tuesday 18 October 2011

Kitchenalia from the Spotty Dog Cakery

It has always been my aim to launch a range of kitchenware products that all of my customers will love. So, I'm very excited that, in time for Christmas, we're launching the first of these new products! Our Retro Cake and Biscuit tins filled with Spotty Dog goodies are now available to buy at both www.loveyourlarder.com and www.notonthehighstreet.com. Each cream and red tin is made in the most gorgeous fifties style and they've both got pride of place on my kitchen table already. These tins will make fantastic Christmas presents or just a treat for you to keep for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ foods and I ♥ dogs!
    You combine them both in one package :) like it.
    I hope you would read my dog story too and drop a tag in my tag board :D

    ReplyDelete